Saturday, September 12, 2009

Round Two

So I'm resurrecting my old study abroad blog for my next adventure: a year of teaching English in Madrid, Spain. I totally failed at posting any blogs from Spain last time I was there, and my posting from Egypt was pretty scant, but I have high hopes for this year for one reason: I'm planning on getting an apartment with internet.

I depart the US for Madrid on Monday, September 14th, and will arrive in Spain on the 15th. My soon-t0-be roommate Katie and I will be staying in a temporary apartment rental for a week while we look for permanent housing. I'll start my job as an "auxiliar de lengua inglesa" (English language assistant) in a Catholic school in Madrid on October 1st.

My goal is to post frequently this time around, pero vamos a ver!

2 comments:

Mary said...

i would just like to note that i fully understood the last line of that blog - though it was in spanish. woo!

Mary said...

m